Each Clubhouse offers an all-day summer recreational program which continues the enriching programming BCNY holds during the school year. Members will enjoy swimming, fitness and athletics, game room activities, music, arts and crafts, and field trips. Inherent in all of BCNY’s programming is the focus on leadership, conscientiousness, and camaraderie.
BCNY's 2013 Summer Camp has ended.
Thanks for a super summer!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When does summer program begin and end?
Start Date: July 7, 2014 End date: August 15, 2014.
2. What is the earliest I can drop my child off?
All Clubhouses will open at 8:00 am.
Children should not be dropped off by themselves prior to the building opening. All members 12 and under must be signed in by a parent, or authorized adult, each day.
3. What time does my child have to picked-up by?
For Gerry and Harriman: 5:45 pm, the building closes at 6pm daily. All members should be picked-up prior to or at this time. Late pick-ups may result in your child being removed from our program.
For Abbe: 5:15 pm, the building closes at 5:15pm daily. All members should be picked-up prior to or at this time. Late pick-ups may result in your child being removed from our program.
All members 12 and under must be signed out by a parent, or authorized adult each day.
4. Is there a separate application for summer program registration?
Yes. Summer registration forms will be available during the spring.
5. Are breakfast and lunch included in the summer program?
Yes, breakfast and lunch will be served daily at our facility.
6. When can I register my child?
BCNY Summer Registration dates will be announced in the spring.
7. How much does Summer program cost?
The fee is $25.00 for one member, $35.00 for a family.
8. If I have multiple sons, do I have to pay $25.00 for each child for the summer?
No, for households with multiple members, there is a $35.00 dollar fee for the entire household. The $35.00 fee is for siblings living in the same household only!
9. How much is the music program fee?
The same $25.00 fee as in the school year. The form to enroll in this program can be found with your clubhouse's registrar.
10. Will my child get to go to additional trips and how much will they cost?
We are planning many exciting trips to places ranging from museums, baseball games, state parks and amusement parks. These trips will have an additional fee ranging from $10.00 -$70.00. There will be a clubhouse trip registration night in April for you to sign-up and pay for additional trips. Please watch out for postings in the clubhouse lobby for that date.
11. Can I get refunded once my child is registered?
No. Refunds will not be issued.
12. Why do I have to fill out a New Jersey food form?
Members will be attending our camp facility in New Jersey. In order to provide meals in the state of New Jersey, we must have this form on file.
13. What's going on with the Day Camp program at Camp Cromwell?
BCNY offers all members an opportunity to enjoy Camp Cromwell through the Day at Camp program. Through this program, all Gerry, Abbe and Harriman members will have an opportunity to attend Camp Cromwell on a rotating basis. Buses will leave and return from your son's clubhouse to Camp Cromwell at no additional cost. Day at Camp schedules will be distributed as a part of the Summer Cycle information each spring.