Welcome to The Boys' Club of New York Alumni Website!
Do you remember when…
- You had to show your Boys’ Club ticket at the door, which gave you a strong feeling of belonging to something special and made you and your family proud?
- You paid only 50 cents a year to be a member?
- You rushed home from school, dropped off your books and ran to the clubhouse to meet your friends and enjoy countless programs, and activities?
- You participated in the gym, pool, games room, arts & crafts, woodshop, group clubs, boxing, drama, educational programs, summer camp, winter camping, and much more?
- You were lucky enough to be selected to the educational program and attend boarding school?
The alumni legacy is part of The Boys’ Club’s illustrious history. Our history also connects us to today’s members who will one day become alumni themselves and feel the same pride, satisfaction and joy that we do when we look back and remember when…
|Now you can find BCNY alumni on Facebook! Click here to "Like" the BCNY Alumni page and stay up-to-date on alumni news and activities.|