Since 1876, BCNY has worked with donors and funders at all levels. No matter the contribution, your gift is vital to the futures of our members and the success of our mission.BCNY is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Our easy online donation form allows you to direct your gift to the area of your choice. Donate now.Back to Top
You can double or even triple the impact of your gift if your employer participates in the matching gift program. Make a matching donation now.Back to Top
BCNY invites you to permanently demonstrate your support for BCNY by adding your name to the facilities and programs enjoyed by our boys and young men. Please consider making this important investment in our children’s future. View a list of naming opportunities here.Back to Top
Add your legacy to BCNY and help us maintain its tradition of excellent and affordable youth development and services by including BCNY in your estate and financial plans in one of following ways:
- By including a gift in your will or trust and help support the future of BCNY.
- With a charitable gift annuity and receive a charitable gift deduction.
- With a deferred gift annuity and receive an even larger charitable gift deduction.
- By donating appreciated securities and avoid capital gains liability and take an income tax deduction.
- With a life insurance policy and create a long-term gift that won’t draw funds from your estate.
- By creating a charitable lead trust to BCNY and reduce gift and estate taxes and leave more of your assets to your heirs.
If you have any questions or would like to talk more about planned giving, please call Chief Development Officer Mary Hastings at (347) 505-5384.Back to Top
The Boys' Club of New York welcomes gifts in honor or memory of someone.Back to Top
If you own securities or other types of assets, you can make a donation in the form of securities rather than cash. An outright gift of long-term, appreciated securities is exempt from capital gains taxes, and you receive a charitable tax deduction at the fair market value of the securities.
For more information or to make a gift of securities, please call Chief Development Officer Mary Hastings at (347) 505-5384.Back to Top
Does your place of employment have a workplace giving program? Speak to your supervisor or Human Resource Director to find out more information.Back to Top
The Boys' Club of New York appreciates in-kind gifts of goods or services. Examples of in-kind gifts include:
- Goods, like computers, software, furniture, and office equipment
- Services, like meeting space, photocopy and mail services, and administrative/financial support
- Expertise, like legal, tax, or business advice; marketing and web site development; and strategic planning
To make an in-kind contribution, please call Chief Development Officer Mary Hastings at (347) 505-5384.Back to Top
The material presented on this website is not offered as legal or tax advice.