With over 40 enriching programs offered in three clubhouses across New York City, the Boys’ Club serves thousands of boys and young men regardless of zip code, school, immigration status, or family income. Your support ensures our ability to help our members discover their innate talents in a safe and supportive community as they journey from boys to men.
Each year the Annual Fund supports:
- Experiments in STEAM labs, music lessons in a range of instruments; healthy eating and cooking classes; homework help; baseball, basketball and soccer teams; swimming lessons; college and career prep; fashion design; photography, Youth Council and so much more
- A dedicated staff ranging from clubhouse directors to frontline staff, who know every boy’s name and story, and ensure each is getting the help they need to succeed
- Care and preservation of our historic clubhouses on the Lower East Side, in East Harlem and Flushing, including their pools, computers, gymnasiums and music rooms
Why does the Boys’ Club need Annual Fund support?
- Our $5 annual membership fee ensures commitment and engagement from members but can’t possibly support everything the Boys’ Club provides
- To offer new and expanded opportunities that our members could not access anywhere else
- To continue to grow our membership and expand our reach
- To plan for the next 5, 10, 50 and 100 years of service
How can I help?
- Planned & Estate Giving
Join your legacy to BCNY’s and help future generations.
- Wire Transfer & Stock Gifts
Donate with convenience and receive tax benefits.
- Encourage others to give
Share what the Boys’ Club means to you and why you support it
- Matching Gifts
Double or triple the value of your gift.
- Volunteer to help programs or serve as a mentor
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Become part of the Annual Fund community today!